Thursday, May 15, 2008

Technology

I want to mention how I am fascinated by one particular aspect of technology. How everything is getting smaller. How a simple flip phone can play MP3s and even MP4s. I can even watch TV shows on my phone (If I want to shell out the cash to do so), how my pocket PC can perform things that I used to be only able to do on my PC or Notebook.
I have spent hours finding free applications to use on my Pocket PC and I find that even though limited in processing power, a Pocket PC had so many possibilities.
I can carry a PC in my Pocket!

1 comment:

majick cat said...

I feel like a novice at all things tecnological after reading your post. You are light years ahead of me!!! But isn't it great that so many advances have not only brought the size down- but the price too!
Keep on blogging! You are doing fine!!